Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Competitive salary, 15% superannuation & 9 day fortnight
- Are you a self-starter with a positive and safe attitude?
- Are you passionate about energy for the future?
We are looking for a qualified Electrical Fitter / Electrician to join our team to be involved in the construction and maintenance of our electricity network.
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
As an electrical fitter, you will be looking after:
- Installing and maintaining Evoenergy's distribution network to customers
- Connecting and disconnecting supply
- Customer quality of supply investigations and electrical infrastructure testing
- Fault response and rectification works
- Zone and distribution substation construction and maintenance
- Participation in on-call and shift-work rosters
- Timely completion of record keeping
What will I need to be successful?
- An outstanding safety attitude and willingness to work with a broad range of people across the business and our most importantly, our customers
- A Certificate III Systems Electrician
- Demonstrable work experience in field on construction and/or maintenance of network infrastructure
- A current General Construction Induction Card (White Card) and ACT drivers licence (or equivalent)
- High risk licence (Elevating Work Platform)
Our application process
To apply, please log onto our online recruitment portal, submit your resume and a one-page cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you can bring to the role.
If you have questions about the role, we encourage you to contact Michael Lloyd on 0423 828 086
Applications will close Tuesday 26th January 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.â€‹
- Closing Date:
- 26 Jan 2021
- ACT - Greenway
- $80,625 + 15% Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time