Human Resources Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Western Power (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Advisor
It’s an exciting time to be joining Western Power. The way we use power is changing. The grid is evolving. And it’s our people who are helping connect everyone to a brighter energy future.
Our collaborative and safe work environment allows you to develop and expand your expertise in an industry that’s constantly evolving. We’re committed to equal opportunity and providing a flexible work life balance that empowers you to work smarter and supports your career growth.
Now more than ever, we need talented and passionate people to join us and help shape the future of energy in WA. Explore the fantastic opportunity below.
This is a 6-month maximum term opportunity, located at our Perth Head Office.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for providing effective, accurate and timely generalist guidance, advice, and support and coaching to employees and formal leaders on HR related matters across Western Power.
You will be assisting to maintain all relevant HR systems including the HR Solution Centre (ServiceNow), while providing administrative and support services to the HR business partnering area.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment and have great time management skills along with excellent attention to detail this role could be for you.
The successful applicant will be experienced and competent in the following:
- At least 3 + years previous experience working in a busy HR team, providing generalist advice, support and administrative services
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining good working relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Solid communication, writing and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus and willingness to learn the business
- Proven ability to work at an advisory level for a large operational organisation
- Experience in utilising HR systems and Microsoft office suite
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to set work priorities and meet deadlines
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline or working towards obtaining
What’s on Offer?
At Western Power, our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements and
- An award-winning employee recognition programme.
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume and covering letter together with your qualifications and proof of working rights in Australia.
Applications Close: 6th August 2021
- Closing Date:
- 06 Aug 2021
- WA - Perth
- Competitive remuneration
- Work Type:
- Human Resources/Change Management