Change Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Western Power (View other jobs from this organisation)
This is a unique and exciting time to be a part of the Changing Energy Solutions (CES) team at Western Power and help power a cleaner energy future.
The electricity distribution network is changing rapidly with customers connecting and using a variety of Distributed Energy Resources (DER) including solar PV, batteries, and electric vehicles. The network is also changing to support decarbonisation and increasing renewable energy connections.
CES is responsible for leading the organisation through these changes including:
- Analysing emerging DER trends and requirements.
- Enabling the connection and registration of DER systems to the network.
- Developing the processes and technology that will allow DER to play an increasing role in the energy sector.
A major initiative for CES is the development of Distribution System Operator (DSO) capabilities. As a DSO, Western Power will have the tools and skills to plan, maintain and operate the distribution system of the future. This will enable orchestrated DER to deliver the social, environmental, and economic benefits for our community while maintaining a safe and reliable energy supply.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Change Manager who can work in a forward-thinking environment and collaborate with business colleagues, industry stakeholders and technology partners. You will join the DSO Program and play a vital role in shaping and delivering the projects required to enable the transformation of the distribution network. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity based out of our Perth CBD Office.
As a Change Manager, you will be:
Accountable for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance to facilitate successful project change outcomes within Western Power, ensuring that personal and organisational capability in the effective implementation and utilisation of change management is increased.
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Professional qualifications in Change Management (e.g. PROSCI accreditation)
- Extensive knowledge and expertise with demonstrated experience in a change management position
- Advanced working knowledge of Change Management approaches, principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. PROSCI)
- Demonstrated success in delivering agreed outcomes in program-based change management including design, development & implementation of change plans and application of interventions for complex change issues within a dynamic environment
- Conceptual and practical understanding of best practice change management strategies, methodologies and techniques and their application
- Proven analytical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, facilitation and organisational skills
- Strong focus on meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Experience working directly with key business stakeholders, including management at all levels.
Does this sound like a journey you're keen to be a part of? Express your interest by clicking the ‘apply' button and sending us your CV.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers & the LGBTQI+ community.
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the positions apply for these roles.
Our recruitment process requires all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage to have a current police clearance that's been issued within the past six months.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
- WA - Perth
- Competitive remuneration
- Work Type:
- Human Resources/Change Management