Our client, a leading utility group within South Australia, has created six immediate opportunities for Network Project Officers to join a specialist electrical project team located across South Australia on long term fix term contracts. We are pay partular attention to Port Lincoln, Port Augusta, Mount Gambier and Clair. Project focus is with the residential and commercial electrical market.
Network Project Officer (NPO) is accountable for determining customer requirements and the reliable and efficient scoping of both major and minor distribution system projects. The NPO is to provide support to internal stakeholders for new customer connection and asset project activities and communicate with external contractors for those activities.
The NPO is to ensure projects are managed in a timely, cost effective manner to meet customer expectations and the client’s standards. The provision of project support through basic design, scooping, quotation, planning and project documentation, reporting and project governance requirements. These roles will expose you to end to end project management functions which will fast track your career into project management.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of an Advanced Diploma in Engineer or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related position
- The ability to perform single line diagram design
- A working knowledge of Australian standards
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A consultative approach with excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to be both autonomous and a team player
- Knowledge of common MSOffice products
- Experience with SAP would be advantageous
- Current drivers license - class car
My client is committed to providing an atmosphere for their people to achieve their career potential with training and development and permanency available for the right candidate. They offer a professional and structured working environment, a friendly culture and believe that work/life balance is critical to the success and happiness of their people. A competitive hourly rate + penalties + super + allowances and use of company vehicles is provided for these positions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7001 or Clayton Colbert on 08 8150 7009