Quality of Supply Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Starting salary $129,482 + 15% Superannuation
- Canberra location with free car parking
- Full time permanent position
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
About the role:
An exciting and diverse opportunity exists within our Customer Delivery Group for a Quality of Supply Engineer.
This role is responsible for embedding our Quality of Supply strategy, ensuring we are compliance against Evoenergy’s QOS strategy and regulatory obligations. Including reporting on the current QOS activities and status.
This is a rare opportunity to broaden your career within the electricity distribution industry.
Day to day you will:
- Develop and deliver the 1-5 year QoS Program of Works
- Undertake analysis and reporting on all aspects of QoS
- Deliver regulatory reporting obligations
- Provide technical advice both internally and to external customers with regard to connection to the network, compliance and relevant standards and regulations
- Ensure QoS is incorporated into equipment specifications, project and design briefs and work instructions
- Preparation of technical specifications for business cases and contracts for QoS solutions
Well, if you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical engineering (essential) & further study in Power Quality & Reliability, specific to Power Engineering (preferred)
- Experience in analysing, interpreting and problem solving complex electrical engineering systems
- Demonstrated knowledge in QoS compliance monitoring systems and analytical tools
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience including dealing with regulators, other industry stakeholders and customers
- A commitment to safety and driving continuous improvement
Then we would love to hear from you!
What we can offer you:
We boast a positive team culture that encourages and inspires. We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more.
Please apply through our Recruitment portal by submitting a resume and a cover letter clearly outlining the key skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the role.
If you wish to learn more about the role, please connect with Barry Harvey on 0472 833 915. Or, if you need guidance with the application process, you can contact email@example.com
Applications close Tuesday 3rd August 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Closing Date:
- 03 Aug 2021
- $129,482 + 15% Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution