- Specialist WHS role
- Exciting business that is committed to safety & wellbeing
- Diverse range of clients and industries
Work Health and Safety Consultant
At Enerven, we want our work to make a difference. By connecting ideas, people and technology, we’re constantly learning, adapting and designing solutions that are safer, sustainable and more cost-effective.
We offer award-winning training, an outstanding culture of safety and a supportive environment that fosters and recognises achievement.
Share in a brighter future with Enerven.
- Excellent conditions
- Great workmates
- Challenging environment
- Flexible working conditions
The Work Health and Safety Consultant provides a specialist service to Enerven management, workers and contractors. The Work Health and Safety Consultant is responsible for a total consultancy service. This includes advice of a specialised technical nature, project delivery, safety leadership, mentoring and coaching. This role ensures operational activities of the organisation not only comply with work health and safety legislation but also meet stringent standards of a number of high level auditing protocols. Achieving best practice in work health and safety contributes to the success of Enerven.
- Graduate Diploma in WHS Management (or equivalent skills and experience)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- ICAM Investigation or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years practical industry WHS experience
- Driver’s licence
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive skills and experience in construction and infrastructure project delivery, from concept to completion
Other criteria include
- Work outside normal business hours to meet targets or in response to incidents
- Travel in metropolitan, regional areas and interstate
- Ability to start and finish work in a variety of operational locations
- Attendance at specialised or general training including inductions
The successful candidate should be prepared to think differently towards safety management and use their excellent communication skills to work collaboratively across a diverse range of clients.
Candidates will need to be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical and driving history check.
To obtain further details please contact Ashley Rippon on 0417 474 604.
Applications close 5pm 23 February 2018.
How to Apply
To apply click ‘Apply for this job’.
Enerven is an Equal Opportunity employer.
For more information about Enerven visit our website www.enerven.com.au