Backend Developer - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Contribute to new and exciting projects whilst working on modern Tech- Stack
- Permanent Full-Time role – excellent salary, employee benefits and annual bonus
- Multiple roles available
An exciting opportunity has become available within our growing Digital team for a Backend Developer. Reporting to a Technology Lead, you will work as part of a dynamic cross-functional team. This role will be responsible for the technical activities associated with delivering Back-end Digital solutions which include estimation, software development, design, testing, including automation and support. You will also support the continuous evolution of the Digital platform architecture in line with current technology and architectural patterns
Our Digital team is working on some very interesting projects including a new customer self-service portal, integration with a brand-new billing solution, tools to enhance productivity of our back-end staff and uplifting our website experience using human-centered design practices.
If you are passionate about digital technologies, eager to learn new skills, enjoy solving complex business and customer problems and would like to be part of a growing organisation that offers career development options, we have some great opportunities for you!
Your day- to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop innovative, efficient and scalable solutions using .NET Core technologies
- Work with business users and business analysts to understand the requirements
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
Build/Maintain microservices hosted over Azure
- Participate in refinement workshops with team members and business stakeholders, estimation sessions, technical design sessions and architecture walkthroughs.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in Backend Development
- Experience in creating software using Backend technologies: .NET, .NET Core 5.0
- Extensive experience in developing API’s
- Knowledge of Redis, Entity Framework and Azure Storage Services
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools and concepts
- Experience with Azure Application Insights or other similar analytics platforms
- Knowledge of React-storybook will be highly advantageous
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Jul 2021
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Information and Communications Technology