HR Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Carnegie Clean Energy Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Carnegie Clean Energy Limited is an ASX-listed (ASX:CCE) renewable energy group which includes Carnegie's world leading patented CETO Wave Energy technology and solar and battery company Energy Made Clean (EMC). Carnegie is at the forefront of designing, developing, financing, constructing, operating and maintaining microgrids, utilising a world-first combination of wave energy through its CETO wave technology, solar, wind, energy storage, desalination and diesel in both on and off-grid applications in Australia and internationally. This is an opportune time for a HR Manager to join a dynamic company in the exciting and rapidly growing renewable energy field.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the HR Manager will be responsible to ensure we meet our legal obligations as an employer and to help build and maintain a positive work environment for our employees.
- Deliver research, insights and recommendations on key strategic HR opportunities and delivery pathways
- Design and lead strategic projects in relation to employment and employee matters
- KPO for HR KPM's and responsible for associated toolbox documents
- Building and maintaining strong, effective working relationships across the Company
- Provide assistance to employees as required for issues they may be experiencing, ensuring adequate support is also available through external resources
- Build report with all employees
- Maintain a HR database that includes records of qualifications and training for all employees
- Ensure all employees are receiving adequate information in relation to their position and accountabilities within the Company
- Ensure all employee contracts are compliant with the relevant legislation or award
- Maintain the performance management system and ensure adequate training for all employees to participate in this system
- Ensure all managers and their employees are identifying areas for training and development. Assist in procuring appropriate training and development as required
- Be an impartial attendee at HR meetings as required (ie. disciplinary, end of probation, performance management)
- Provide guidance and leadership to the HR Coordinator in relation to their professional development including career development, competency and training
- Be open to understand team member's personal wellbeing in the event that issues become apparent in the workplace and communicate this appropriately within the organisation
The Candidate will possess the following:
- 10+ years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree or Cert III / IV in Human Resources
- Working knowledge of employer obligations and employee rights under NES
- Experience with strategic planning for HR
- Performance management systems experience
The following would be well regarded:
- Implementation of and compliance with Award contracts
- Building/maintaining Company Culture
- Management of a HR team
The Company offers:
- Wellness and retail discounts
- Carnegie's employee incentive schemes
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered in line with relevant experience and skills
- The chance to work in a rewarding company and be part of developing and demonstrating a world class and world first renewable energy technology
Applications, including covering letter, CV and answers to the application questions below, should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with "HR Manager" in the subject title. Confidentiality is assured.
Are you eligible to work in Australia?
How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
What is your expected salary?
Do you have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification?
Describe your ideal work environment in 3 words.
- WA - Belmont
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Human Resources/Change Management