HSE Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Powerlink Queensland (View other jobs from this organisation)
Exciting permanent opportunity to coach and mentor leaders to drive safety objectives and safely deliver power to Queenslanders.
- Industry leader for high voltage electricity transmission network services
- Attractive remuneration package and training and development for career growth
- Flexible working arrangements within a supportive team environment
About the role
As HSE Advisor, you will provide high quality, innovative and customer focused health, safety and environment support across Powerlink projects and activities in order to foster and develop a high performing organisational HSE culture.
Key accountabilities in the role will include:
- Influencing, coaching and training key stakeholders on elements of HSE management relevant to their area of work.
- Providing practical input into the ongoing development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Powerlink HSE Management System.
- Delivering HSE audit and assurance activities in conjunction with the business and providing technically robust and cost effective recommendations and solutions to address any findings.
Your success in this role will rely on your previous success and interest in continuous improvement and learning. Along with degree-level qualifications in Safety, Health, Environment or equivalent, you will be curious about how work is done and willing to explore new approaches. You will also have knowledge of contemporary HSE practices and be confident to provide coaching to others in a range of operational settings.
Previous experience within the high voltage electricity or construction industries would be advantageous. A C-Class Driver’s licence and ability to undertake some travel is also essential.
If you see yourself in this role, we want to hear from you!
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button to start the application process, attaching your resume and cover letter outlining your interest and demonstrated experience within health and safety arena.
Applications for this position will close on Sunday 1 August 2021 at 11.59pm. Please monitor your email for any further communication.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Powerlink’s Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Powerlink and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years – powering the State’s economy and enriching lifestyles. Our people strategy is focused on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
- Closing Date:
- 01 Aug 2021
- QLD - Virginia
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Occupational Health & Safety