Aurecon is a leading technical services and engineering consultancy, which operates in markets around the globe. Our projects are diverse and internationally recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards.
Across our global Advisory, Built Environment, Energy & Resources, and Infrastructure industries, our people are empowered to partner with our clients to deliver our vision of fostering human achievement and enhancing communities.
Aurecon has been a key player in delivering many of Australia’s largest renewable energy projects for over a decade. We have been successful in securing a solid future pipeline of detailed design, owners engineer and technical advisor roles for utility scale renewable energy projects extending beyond the next 12 months. Due to our growing pipeline of projects we are seeking to appoint a Renewable Energy Engineer skilled in solar PV technology and project design experience.
Reporting to a Project Director, duties to include:
- Contribute or lead in the development of renewable energy projects, including project feasibility studies (technical and commercial), EPC procurement and technical advisory inputs to key project agreements
- Lead in the technical design of solar PV and/or other renewable energy projects, including design management and technical production of deliverables including drawings, data sheets, project related specifications and other design documentation as required
- Lead in the technical contribution to due diligence and owner’s engineer type roles
- Attend site inspections for compliance with design and standards and identification of issues and risks
- Develop, maintain and apply a working knowledge of relevant engineering legislation, building codes and standards as they apply to projects
- Work with other engineering disciplines, designers and supervisors as required to support engineering project delivery
- Conduct concept designs and resource assessments for renewable energy projects
Applications welcome from those demonstrating:
- Passion for working in the renewable energy industry
- Strong communication skills, and demonstrable commitment to client service delivery
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering or similar
- Prior experience within the solar industry is essential, and utility scale project experience is preferable
- Experience using PV modelling software such as PVSyst or other relevant software
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, particularly the ability to write technical documentation and communicate discipline requirements to other members of the project team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A team focussed approach and desire to grow your career with a global multidisciplinary consultancy company
What We Provide
In return for your skills we offer you the benefits that come from working in a global professional services firm with ongoing support and development in an environment where initiative is rewarded. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
Check out some of our projects at http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx .
How to apply
If you can see us as part of your future and are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role.
*** Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.
*** Applications are sought from direct candidates only.