Program Delivery Lead - Energy Efficiency - [Archived Advertisement]
ActewAGL's Product Development and Deployment team are looking for a forward-thinking and flexible person with a passion for energy efficiency and working with our customers and community. As the Program Coordinator - Energy Efficiency, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and adoption of a range of energy efficiency programs within the ACT.
Why work for us?
We are an electricity, gas and solar retailer proudly based in the nation’s capital and for more than 100 years we’ve been an active part of the community. As the world around us continually changes, we want you to work with us to explore creative solutions to help our customers.
We boast a positive team culture that encourages and inspires. We are a team of committed individuals who operate in a flexible and autonomous environment. We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
ActewAGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
A bit about the role
- Identify, deliver and handle new programs and initiatives that improve the energy efficiency of households classified as Priority Households under the ACT Energy Efficiency Improvement Scheme.
- Lead the operation of programs focussed on vulnerable households, including acting as the key point of contact with government, community organisations, service providers and product manufacturers.
- Provide a high level of project support to ensure the safe and efficient achievement of all project related activities.
- Maintain and update data-driven compliance requirements through various databases to ensure appropriate and accurate record keeping.
- Ensure contractual requirements towards external partners are met.
- Coordinate the resolution of installation/ technology/ business inquiries with our internal and external parnters.
- Validate installation documentation and coordinate remedial work where necessary.
- Focus on continual improvement of the underlying delivery capability and efficiency.
We need you to have:
- Significant project administration experience (graduate degree in a business discipline or project/program management qualifications preferred)
- Significant experience handling priorities whilst continuing to meet the expectations of our customers
- Well developed organisational and presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to present to varied audiences
- Office administration skills and an understanding of business processes
- High-level competency in using MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Experience in database management, reporting, and process administration
Does this sound like you? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please log onto our online recruitment portal, submit your resume and a one-page pitch outlining the skills, experience, and capabilities you can bring to this role to make it a success.
Applications close 11pm on Sunday 17th November 2019. To learn more about this exciting opportunity we urge you to contact Stuart Lee, Manager Energy Efficiency Programs on (02) 6248 3363.
- Closing Date:
- 17 Nov 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- Work Type:
- Full Time