Manager Capability and Culture
- Commencing from $146, 116 plus 15% Superannuation
- 12 months Maximum-Term, Flexible Hours (Maternity Leave cover)
- Canberra CBD Location
ActewAGL has an opening for an adaptable, upbeat and collaborative individual to lead our Capability and Culture team.
Working as a member of the People and Legal team, you will manage a team of Capability and Culture advisors, working with our business to create and deliver capability, engagement and talent solutions that align to our business strategies.
This opportunity is ideal for someone with a strong HR background and believes that culture, engagement and workforce capability play a meaningful role in organisational success.
What does my day to day look like?
Working with the Capability and Culture team and Jessica Lees, Head Employee Experience Solutions, you will drive and build strategies and programs that focus on outstanding customer service and tailored capability and engagement solutions by:
- Coordinate and champion the delivery of enterprise and targeted culture programs and initiatives
- Partnering with the business to identify and develop critical skills and technical capabilities, aligned with our Fit for the Future Strategy
- Leading the annual engagement program, including the roll out of quarterly pulse surveys and supporting meaningful action planning for each division
- Crafting talent program solutions
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A passion for people development and the future of workforce capability
- Proven experience leading teams in a Learning and Development/Organisational capability field and/or employee engagement within a Human Resources environment
- The ability to build and maintain relations with our stakeholders, including Executive management, suppliers and service providers
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to develop effective networks and relationships
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources and/or Organisational Capability
- Demonstrable experience to design and implement leadership and capability training programs and workshop facilitation are an added bonus!
Why choose us?
The Capability and Culture team build and enhance partner relationships. We ask questions and seek to understand challenges so that we can recommend the right solution. We also love to connect others using our knowledge and relationships we have built.
We are a team with a “can-do” attitude! We are trail blazers and are not afraid to fail, because failure means we have gained some lessons learned along the way. If there is an opportunity for improvement, we are on to it. We value our own development and make the time to focus on keeping our skills and knowledge up to date.
Most importantly, we value a sense of humour and promote fun into our work.
Our application process
If this role sounds like it was made for you, please apply through our recruitment portal by submitting your resume and a cover letter telling us about your key skills and experience you can bring to this role. The closing date for this role is Monday 26 August 2019.
To learn more about the role, please contact Jessica Lees on (02) 6248 3256.
Or, if you need assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.
From out of town? Here’s a little more about Canberra!
Canberra, our Nation’s capital, has a population of 400,000 and is a modern city with a cosmopolitan feel. It offers all the city services and lifestyle amenities of a world-class capital, as well as being settled beside the alpine mountains and southeast coast which makes it an outstanding location for adventure.
Canberra boasts a great food and wine culture and is very family-friendly with progressive education, health care, clean environment, and is home to some of Australia’s best roads and bike paths. It’s a safe, relaxed place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages.
- Closing Date:
- 26 Aug 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- $146, 116 plus 15% Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Human Resources/Change Management