Business Intelligence and Pricing Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Business Intelligence and Pricing Analyst
- Ongoing, Full-time opportunity
- Located in Canberra CBD
ActewAGL Retail is looking for a self-starter who is passionate about data, and turning it into information that can be used to support our business in making decisions.
This is a rare opportunity in our Pricing and Market Development team where you will undertake business intelligence and reporting activities, in addition to conducting pricing analysis of our products and offers.
If you are passionate about using data to better understand customers, and are willing to make sound recommendations on our offers and pricing, then this is the role for you!
A day in the role
- Using business intelligence tools, analyse data and provide information and reports to support decision-making
- Have ownership of our Retail customer segmentation and data processes
- Use data to provide insights into our customers and make recommendations for new offers
- Conduct pricing analysis and recommend new pricing solutions based on facts and insights
- Partner with the ICT business to develop business analytics capabilities
We have a positive team culture that encourages and inspires. We are a team of forward thinking individuals and operate in a flexible and autonomous environment. We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
We need our workforce to be as diverse and engaged as the communities we serve, so ActewAGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages.
We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Do you have?
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, finance, business administration or process improvements
- Experience in pricing and product development
- Experience working with a range of data to produce reports and recommendations
- Experience negotiating, influencing and collaborating with internal partners
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment where new problems and challenges arise
- Knowledge and application of business analysis
How can you apply?
You can apply through our e-Recruitment portal outlining the key skills and experiences that will make you successful for the Business Intelligence and Pricing Analyst role.
If you have questions about the role, we encourage you to contact Russell Forster via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Sunday 13 January 2019.
Canberra is the capital of the ACT. It has a population of 400,000 and is a modern city with a cosmopolitan feel. It offers all the city services and lifestyle amenities of a world-class capital, as well as being settled beside the alpine mountains and southeast coast which makes it an exceptional location for adventure.
Highlights of Canberra include a great food and wine culture and is very family-friendly with progressive education, health care, clean environment, and is home to some of Australia’s best roads and bike paths. It’s a safe, relaxed place to live.
- Closing Date:
- 13 Jan 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- Work Type:
- Full Time