There have never been more options for how we use electricity, water, gas and transport.
We help businesses and communities make sense of what’s possible, then plan and deliver solutions to keep everyone ahead of the rapidly changing landscape.
From connecting Australia’s largest wind farms to the grid, to helping maintain water and gas networks or assisting regional communities achieve their energy goals, we improve the way things flow today, then seek ways to do this even better tomorrow.
Because when we can help make sense of what’s possible, we think you’ll get excited about the future too.
Mondo. Bright Future.
What will you be doing as part of the Mondo Team?
Transformation of the energy sector is well underway in Australia. Some of Australia’s largest energy users and retailers are looking for services that enable them to take control of this shift to renewables by investing in assets and platform solutions that enable them to reduce their energy costs sustainably.
This newly created exciting position will see you afforded the opportunity to map out and coordinate the activities required to:
- Deliver the Distributed Energy Resource Marketplace project, working with industry to develop a marketplace to value and coordinate energy supplied via distributed energy resources.
- Define and value the different energy network and energy market services that can be provided via distributed energy resources, and develop business models to support their delivery
- Develop the business capabilities and processes required to participate as an aggregator in the National Electricity Market, now and into the future.
As part of the DER Marketplace project, this role will work closely with industry partners to develop a detailed project program and coordinate the activities across Mondo to ensure its timely delivery to a high standard. The role will also coordinate activities across the Mondo business to build the capability required to deliver and manage energy supplied from distributed energy resources.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of the NEM, its regulatory framework, and network and/or retail environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic projects that are focused on developing new functions or capabilities, at times requiring re-evaluation and redirection
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects that utilise resources across the organisation, in partnership with external partners
- A demonstrated ability and commercial acumen to plan and manage projects, budgets, resources industry working groups and partnerships to achieve business targets and desired outcomes.
- Experience in innovation and commercialisation is desirable
This is not only an exciting time for Mondo but the industry as a whole as the move towards exciting renewable power generation and DERs continue to gain momentum alongside innovative technology and emerging energy market solutions. If you believe you possess the skills and experience required with an understanding of and passion for the renewable industry to assist our growing business and further enhance our strong brand and reputation, we would love to hear from you.
Working at Mondo:
At Mondo we’re focussed on working together to create innovative solutions for our customers. As part of our team you’ll enjoy an inclusive work environment, a wide range of benefits and fantastic career opportunities. Come and join our growing business and create your own bright future.
If you can picture yourself in the role, please click Apply.
Be part of the AusNet Services Family.
Mondo is a business within, and a division of AusNet Services. In addition to its Mondo business, AusNet Services owns and operates Victoria’s largest network of electricity and gas infrastructure. AusNet Services moves energy through these networks, from where it’s made, to where it’s used in more than one million homes and businesses.
Build the capability required to deliver and manage energy supplied from distributed energy resources.