Senior Contracts Manager – Renewable Energy - [Archived Advertisement]
Solar Bay (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Contracts Manager – Renewable Energy
A senior leadership position is available for a Senior Contracts Manager to work in an innovative dynamic renewable energy company based in Double Bay, Sydney.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, this role holds full responsibility for supply-side and customer-side contract negotiation and management.
This is excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial business which is backed by strong investors.
- Negotiating contracts to deliver supply-side and customer-side arrangements
- Support the implementation of an innovative and sustainable tendering and contract management framework
- Develop contract management guidelines and framework to be rolled out organisation wide
- Demonstrated effective stakeholder engagement and ability to engage across the business and externally
- Identify priority tenders and assist contract managers to complete an efficient and compliant tender and contract process
- Assist in negotiation and setup of preferred suppliers
- Advise on required management practices, delegations and structure to facilitate transparent tendering and contracting processes which will achieve value for money
- Research, procure and implement the necessary best practice contract management tools and software
- Manage the governance associated with compliance through monitoring and reporting
- Develop a robust and practical training program to role out across the organisation
- Identify and mitigate commercial and contractual exposures and develop strategies to address current and future exposure
To be successful in this role as Senior Contracts Manager you will be:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- At least 5 years' practical experience in commercial tendering and contract management in a commercial/service environment
- Strong and confident negotiation skills and solid understanding of legal contract and terms
- Ability and motivation to learn new knowledge and leverage this to perform your role
- Project management experience and knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Strong documentation and writing skills and attention to detail\
- Demonstrated understanding of risk, insurance and governance
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Demonstrated behaviours aligned to our company values and culture
You will need to have the right to work in Australia.
Part-time applicants providing 2 to 3 days per week will be considered.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Andrew Archibald at Andrew@solarbay.com.au. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
- NSW - Double Bay
- Work Type:
- Full Time