Electrical Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Arrow Consulting (View other jobs from this organisation)
This boutique, well established consultancy specialises in providing the full range of building services design, covering commercial, retail, hospitality, government, educational and aged-care projects. This is the perfect time to take the next step in your career and join a growing organisation.
Based in the emerging suburb of Redfern, this family feel firm has a very modern take on the work / home life balance and caters for the needs of their staff.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be working in a diverse Building Services team including Mechanical, Hydraulics, Fire Engineers, where you will get to use your experience and technical ability to design and document detailed electrical solutions for building services projects from concept to completion.
The successful candidate require:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications – Electrical Engineering.
- Intermediate of 5+ years’ or Senior of 15+ years’ experience working as an Electrical Engineer in a consultancy environment
- Experience designing electrical building services covering lighting, LV power, Security/Comms, UPS/Standby generators, etc.
- Excellent time management and team leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a social and high energy team
- Well-developed understanding of relevant Standards and Building Codes for your region
- Calm, professional temperament with the ability to cope in pressured environments.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer along with an excellent working environment, flexible working arrangement and the opportunity to work on varied and challenging projects.
This is a permanent position to join a great team of engineers in a close-knit office environment.
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or for further information or a confidential discussion on this opportunity please call Elizabeth O’meara on 0435 520 584
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Building Services/Power Systems