Project Manager - Contamination Assessment & Remediation - [Archived Advertisement]
As one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction companies, GHD has a global network of over 10,000 people committed to creating value for our clients and making a difference to the communities in which we operate.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced contaminated land professional to join our successful and expanding Contamination Assessment and Remediation group as project manager. The position is ideal for a project manager with an appetite for further learning and career development, whilst working in a cohesive team environment alongside experienced Project Directors and technical leaders. This position can be in either our Melbourne or Geelong offices.
With exposure to a range of interesting projects and clients, the successful candidate will work with the team to manage and deliver projects including technical input across assessment, remediation or audit projects within the Victorian and national contamination business. The role requires the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, oversee and mentor project team members for development, and draw in other support as needed.
Could this be you?
• Bachelor of Engineering or Science coupled with (ideally) 4-8 years in a contaminated land consulting environment
• Sound technical and project management skills, with demonstrated experience in delivery across a range of contaminated land projects. Exposure to rail and/or Defence projects would be an advantage.
• Familiarity with industry standard tools and software
• High level of self-motivation, energy and confidence
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to add value to both the internal team and clients.
With a commitment to fostering gender balance, diversity and flexible work practices for all of our people, GHD is proud to win awards for workplace diversity. Flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from inspiring colleagues as well as personalised career development through the GHD Business School.
For a confidential discussion please contact Linda Graham, Recruitment Team Lead, on 03 8687 8000 or to apply please forward your covering letter and resume to email@example.com
- Closing Date:
- 19 Oct 2018
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time