Assistant Manager Intelligence - [Archived Advertisement]
Clean Energy Regulator (View other jobs from this organisation)
ASSISTANT MANAGER INTELLIGENCE
Clean Energy Regulator
Executive Level 1
$103,261 – $117,460
The Clean Energy Regulator is seeking to fill the role of Assistant Manager Intelligence within their Compliance Branch.
The Assistant Manager Intelligence is an important leadership position, and we are looking for someone who:
- Will be able to lead a team that delivers high quality intelligence services to the wider agency and will actively enhance capability of the team through coaching others, providing performance feedback and encouraging career development.
- Will use their experience and ability to think through issues from various angles and in doing so successfully manage and influence key stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Has personal drive and commitment.
- Will be able to successfully communicate and make decisions that are based on professional judgement, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment.
- Will cooperate and work well with others in the pursuit of achieving team goals.
Are you ready to step up your career opportunities?
Information on this vacancy, including access to the duty statement and selection criteria, is available at http://www.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/About/Work-for-us.
For further information, please contact Bradley Grant on (02) 6159 3522 or email Bradley.Grant@cleanenergyregulator.gov.au.
- Closing Date:
- 17 Feb 2020
- ACT - Canberra
- $103,261 – $117,460
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- APS Classification:
- Executive Level 1