Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in over 47 countries across 5 continents. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products. Puma Energy is a subsidiary of the Trafigura Group - one of the world's largest independent commodity traders.
Based in our Brisbane Head Office, this role will act as the focal point the introduction of the global CMMS maintenance system for all the Australian businesses. This position will be responsible for managing the maintenance of all Puma Brisbane Terminals and Depots by driving the effective operation of the maintenance system to ensure compliance to regulatory and Puma safety systems requirements. The role will have supervisory responsibility of major terminal works upgrades as well as implementation of 10 yearly tank NDT inspections and planned bitumen TARs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Engineering qualification
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, preferably with Oil Industry exposure,
- Must be technically competent in equipment maintenance issues including pumping systems, pneumatic systems, electronics, PLC's and instrumentation.
- Understanding of the operating requirements in a fuel Terminal and Gantry loading systems, and Safety and Quality control procedures is an advantage
- Prior experience in Confined Space Entry; Hot Work Permits and CMMS would be an advantage
- High level communication skills
- Flexibility in working hours should after hours work be required (Breakdown repairs)
You must be legally entitled to work in Australia to accept this position and will be required to show proof of employability with a copy of your Australian visa advising of visa details and entitlements or Australian birth certificate. An Australian visa check will be completed on all successful candidates.
Life at Puma Energy: Always rewarding, frequently demanding but rarely dull