Electrical Design Liaison - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Electrical Design Liaison
- Starting salary of $106,198 + 15% superannuation
- South Canberra location with free parking
- Use your expert technical advice to guide the organisation
Evoenergy has an exciting ongoing opportunity to onboard a customer-centred Electrical Design Liaison to join the Customer Delivery Group. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to utilise your technical expertise and experience in combination with your strong communication skills to provide advice and support related to a range of customer-initiated projects.
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology, and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful, and positive.
About the opportunity
The Electrical Design Liaison is part of the Customer Delivery Group at Evoenergy. This is a key role in which you will utilise your interpersonal skills, complemented by your attention to detail, in order to be the single point of contact for reviewing and approving Development Approvals and Building Approvals. You will be providing support and technical advice on these applications for a range of internal and external customers, drawing upon your extensive knowledge and experience within the distribution industry. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the strong technical and industry knowledge and be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for the management of incoming customer enquiries through the provision of timely and accurate responses for technical and process-oriented issues
- Provide technical support and advice on Evoenergy Rules and Standards to internal and external customers
- Provide support on the end-to-end management of review, acceptance, classification, and allocation of customer-initiated work requests
- Review and approve/reject development applications and building approvals
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders regarding Evoenergy Service and Installation Rules
- Ensure all identified Evoenergy Service and Installation Rules non-compliances are registered, attended to, and then resolved
- Either a Diploma in Electrical Engineering combined with work experience within the distribution industry; OR an electrical trade qualification combined with extensive experience in the distribution industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Evoenergy Rules and Standards, including the Evoenergy Service and Installation Rules and Evoenergy Electrical Safety Rules, or the ability to quick understand and interpret these standards and rules
- Strong technical knowledge of AS3000 wiring rules
- A working knowledge and understanding of technical issues relating to operations within the distribution industry
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and customers, both internal and external
How to apply
Please apply through our Recruitment portal by submitting a resume and a cover letter clearly outlining the key skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the role.
If you wish to learn more about the role, please connect with Joe Craddy on (02) 6293 5122. Or, if you need guidance with the application process, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close 11:59pm on Sunday, February 6th.
Why should you work for us?
We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion, and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Feb 2022
- ACT - Canberra
- Starting at $106,198 + 15% super
- Work Type:
- Full Time