Customer Interaction Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Ongoing full-time with salary starting from $106,198 + 15% superannuation
- South Canberra location with free car parking
- Opportunity to lead a small and dynamic customer focused team
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumer and employees and by investing in our people, technology, and other innovations, we strive to exceed our customers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professions who are passionate about empowering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful, and positive.
Our Customer Delivery Group are looking for a Customer Interaction Lead who can continue to enhance our customer focus and response. In this role you will be responsible for developing, coaching and motivating a team of Customer Resolutions, claims and front of house reception staff in providing amazing customer service to the Canberra Community.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is customer service orientated with the leadership skills to foster a customer-centric culture committed to continuous improvements. With well-developed time management skills and interpersonal skills, you will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders in a highly professional manner.
Day to day you will:
- Oversee the end-to-end customer notification process for Evoenergy planned works as well as complaints, claims and applications whilst ensuring they adhere to all legal and regulatory obligations
- Deliver and be responsible for developing a professional, efficient, and customer-focused reception
- Assist in ongoing business process improvements by looking for areas of opportunity to provide greater efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Identify and escalate potential operational and systematic issues identified and put actions into place
- Develop and maintain monthly management reporting requirements
- Ensure all staff are given regular and appropriate feedback on their performance
- Collaborate with peers to support and achieve section and team goals
- Proven people leadership/management experience, ideally gained in an office environment, coupled with strong business acumen
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or Management or relevant tertiary qualifications in Business Management/Operations is desirable
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of rules and regulation related to the electricity distribution industry
- Experience in managing competing priorities whilst continuing to meet the needs of our customers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to positively influence stakeholders and lead teams
- Prior experience in customer information systems as well as highly proficient skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
Why should you work for us?
We offer generous salary and benefits, including subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs, and much more.
How can I apply?
We encourage you to submit your resume and your cover letter outlining your suitability and relevant experience for the role through our online recruitment portal.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, we urge you to contact Kiera-lee Barrett, Customer Interaction Manager on 02 6270 7496. Applications close Sunday 8th August 2021.
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, that applications will not be accepted via email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion, and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 08 Aug 2021
- $106,198 + 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time