Strategic Quality of Supply Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Starting salary $129,482 + 15% Superannuation & flexible work arrangements
- Canberra location with free car parking
- High growth opportunity in a dynamic team
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
About the role:
Evoenergy’s planning and future networks team are looking for a highly skilled Electrical Engineer to join our team as the Strategic Quality of Supply Engineer.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development, compliance, implementation and reporting of the Quality of Supply (QoS) and Earthing strategy and conduct long term planning.
We are looking for a qualified Engineer with experience in analysing and problem solving complex electrical engineering systems and who is able to develop long term strategy and translate into a measurable roadmap.
Day to day you will:
- Lead, develop and implement strategies such as Quality of Supply and Earthing
- Ensure QoS performance are incorporated into business practices and standards in line with a DSO future
- Model and forecast QoS performance aligned to business objectives and long-term plans
- Identify QoS constraint and solutions including DER and non-network solutions
- Lead development of 1-10 year QoS Program of Works including working with Asset Engineers to incorporate quality of supply strategy into their programs
- Ensure QoS performance is incorporated into network connection process
- Develop project related business cases related to investment opportunities
Well, if you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical engineering (essential) & further study in Power Quality & Reliability, specific to Power Engineering (preferred)
- Experience in analysing, interpreting and problem solving complex electrical engineering systems
- Demonstrated knowledge in QoS compliance monitoring systems and analytical tools
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience including dealing with regulators and other industry stakeholders
- A commitment to safety and driving continuous improvement
Then we would love to hear from you!
What we can offer you:
We boast a positive team culture that encourages and inspires. We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more.
Please apply through our Recruitment portal by submitting a resume and a cover letter clearly outlining the key skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the role.
If you wish to learn more about the role, please connect with Chirag Desai on 0406 377 478 Or, if you need guidance with the application process, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 26th July 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.â€‹
- Closing Date:
- 26 Jul 2021
- $129,482 + 15% Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution