Customer Interaction Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
About the Role
Evoenergy has an exciting senior leadership opportunity! We are looking for an experienced and motivated leader to join our team as the Customer Interaction Manager.
Reporting to the Group Manager Customer Delivery, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Evoenergy customer experience. This role leads a diverse team of staff responsible for the design and delivery of Evoenergy’s Consumer Engagement Strategy, customer analysis, liaison and the provision of a 24/7 call centre. Operational execution is key – you will take a well functioning, hard-working team to the next level.
The Customer Interaction Manager is at the heart of Evoenergy’s community engagement strategy and is key to identifying meaningful ways to engage with the community and our stakeholders, from community interest groups to business and government leaders. You will advocate for our customers internally and take a collaborative approach with the business to ensure we are delivering best practice when it comes to community engagement.
You will have the ability to take a sophisticated approach to managing service delivery across electricity and gas customers. You will drive excellence in all customer touchpoints with a solution-focused attitude and a determination to find the best outcome.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for delivery of strategic customer experience outcomes and converting customer feedback, insights and trends into actions which resolve pain points
- Provide coordination and oversight of our engagements with customers, including the management of our faults and emergencies contact centre
- Oversee consistent and targeted internal and external communications and media
- Design and deliver the Evoenergy Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Influence strategic relationships with key industry stakeholders through representation with industry body interfaces and key accounts
- Oversee Evoenergy consumer service regulatory requirements
- Accountable for managing the scope and effectiveness of Evoenergy’s Energy Consumer Reference Council (ECRC) to improve regulatory and engagement outcomes
- Drive a customer-centric mindset through role modelling customer-focussed behaviours, and coaching your team on customer service standards.
We would like you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline or equivalent experience
- IAP2 Certificate in Public Participation.
- Experience in consumer engagement and effectively translating complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and/or people management experience to sustain a high performing culture
- Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders, Government and industry bodies
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions based on sound professional judgement and consideration of risks
- Financial management and budgeting experience to ensure efficient and effective operations
Why should you work for us?
We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
How can I apply?
You should apply through our Recruitment portal outlining the key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role by addressing the above requirements in your cover letter.
To learn more about this opportunity, we urge you to contact Alison Davis on 0402 333 353. Or, if you need guidance with the application process, please email email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 27th January 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Jan 2021
- ACT - Greenway
- $163,338 + 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time