Technical Specifications Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Canberra location
- $123,847 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, Full-time
Evoenergy are seeking an experienced and passionate Technical Specifications Engineer to build and maintain electricity network technical specifications.
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
Our Asset Standards section is looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Specifications Engineer to build and maintain electricity network technical specifications.
The Technical Specifications Engineer provides advice on developing and maintaining technical specifications and will lead best practice improvements to technical specifications, standards and design construction requirements.
We are looking for a collaborative individual who can build positive relationships and enjoy providing support across our business.
A day in the life:
You will provide advice and technical decisions to Evoenergy on issues relating to:
- Technical issues to our specifications, standards and drawings
- Development and maintenance of technical specifications and evaluation of tenders
- Implementation of new products, assets and technologies
- Integration of new field assets to our electricity network
We'll need you to have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated understanding of construction, operations and maintenance of electricity distribution, transmission and zone substation networks and their associated systems and components
- Demonstrate a practical experience in the electricity distribution industry, preferably in, preferably in:
- HV electricity network and its associated primary assets
- LV electricity network and its associated assets
- Secondary systems and equipment
- Electrical works delivery practices
Why should you work for us?
We offer generous salary and benefits including subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
About our application process
Please apply through our Recruitment portal by submitting a resume and a cover letter clearly outlining the key skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the role.
If you wish to learn more about the role, please connect with Wayne Cleland, Asset Standards Manager on 0436 856 309.
Or, if you need guidance with the application process, you can contact email@example.com
Applications will close on Wednesday 4 November 2020.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 04 Nov 2020
- ACT - Greenway
- $123,847 + 15% Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time