Team Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Unique leadership opportunity
- $101,576 plus 15% superannuation
- Full time, ongoing opportunity
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
We are open to working flexibly with you, so talk to us and ask how this role can be made flexible for you.
About the Role
Our Market Transactions team within our Customer Delivery group are looking for an organised leader who brings proven abilities both commercially and operationally. We are looking for an individual who can ‘think on their feet’, with strong communication skills, and natural ability to build valued relationships as you lead a team accountable for meeting Evoenergy’s daily obligations within National Electricity Market (NEM).
Whist a candidate with experience in our industry is desirable, including knowledge of the NEM, consideration may be given to candidate from outside our industry.
A day in the life:
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of Evoenergy’s electricity network connections and retailer accounts.
- Ensure meter data is validated and published in accordance with AEMO requirements
- Undertake Network use charge determination and financial processes
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of regulatory developments as applicable to Evoenergy’s operations in National Electricity Market
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Meter Data & Billing Officers
- Prepare information as required in response to enquiries from regulatory bodies or audit participation
- Provide support and guidance to the Customer Liaison Officer in response to customer contact.
We would like you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline or equivalent experience
- Understanding of the National Electricity Market (NEM)
- Be commercially minded, with experience managing and reporting on financial targets and budgets.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and/or people management experience to sustain a high performing culture
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions based on sound professional judgement and consideration of risks
What we can offer you:
We boast a positive team culture that encourages and inspires. We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
About our application process
Please apply through our Recruitment portal by submitting a resume and a cover letter clearly outlining the key skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the role.
If you wish to learn more about the role, please connect with Barry Harvey, Market Transactions Manager on 0472 833 915. Or, if you need guidance with the application process, you can contact email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 2nd August 2020
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.â€‹
- Closing Date:
- 02 Aug 2020
- $101,576 + 15% Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution