Strategic Account Manager
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Strategic Account Manager
- Canberra Location
- $98,617 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, full time
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). We believe in safety for consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified tradespeople who are passionate about powering our community.
We need our workforce to be as diverse and engaged as the communities we serve, so Evoenergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages.
We are open to working flexibly with you, so talk to us and ask how this role can be made flexible for you.
We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Our Customer Connections Branch is looking for a Strategic Account Manager.
New to the energy industry? Don’t let that stop you – we’re after people who can build strategic, mutually beneficial customer relationships to contribute to the long term sustainability of Evoenergy’s network. Your experience may be in a retail or business environment and you’re looking for a change.
You'll be an important customer advocate and contact; fostering collaborative relationships to understand, and both actively and effectively respond to customer needs.
You will champion customer needs and manage expectations through effective end-to-end delivery of customer-initiated work for our key customers and apply customer insight to strategy.
You will also will break down silos across Evoenergy business sections to ensure a quality, consistent end-to-end customer experience for customer initiated works and Evoenergy planned and reactive works.
A peek into a day in the life:
- You will proactively meet with key customers -the role is not predominantly desk-based and requires regular face-to-face customer engagements.
- You will identify and prioritise key accounts to measure their value potential
- You will contribute to the development of customer-focused strategies and maintain operational account management plans
- You will create powerful value propositions that deepen customer relationships and foster collaborative relationships to understand and respond to our customers’ needs
- You will see opportunities to improve customer relationships and grow our business through collaboration with internal teams
- You thrive working in a dynamic and evolving customer-centric environment
- You are a quick learner, not afraid of trying new things, enjoy being challenged and stepping outside your comfort zone
- You are not afraid to get into the details, build and nurture positive relationships
- You believe in delivering value to your customers
Is this you?
We'll need you to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, communication studies or engineering with equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience in account and relationship management, ideally handling major customers in Electricity Distribution, Construction Industry or similar
- Deliver business insight through your ability to analyse and interpret legal contracts, business plans, financial documents and customer proposals
About our application process:
You should apply through our e-Recruitment portal outlining the key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role.
We encourage you to address in your cover letter how you will contribute to our progressive customer-centric approach to helping our customers achieve their goals.
If you have questions about the role, we encourage you to contact Giuliana Baggoley, Consumer Engagement Manager on (02) 6293 5775.
Or, if you need guidance with the application process, you can contract Talitha Vinall, Talent Strategy and Sourcing Advisor on (02) 6248 3017.
Applications will close on 22 January 2019.
- Closing Date:
- 22 Jan 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Sales & Marketing