Meter Data and Billing Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Canberra Location
- Ongoing, Full Time
- $72,423 + 15% Superannuation
Join our Customer Connections branch as a Meter Data and Billing Officer.
You will be assisting our Team Leader with processes and systems related to network metering and billing operations that contribute to Evoenergy's continual accreditation as a service provider in the National Electricity Market.
Do you have a passion for learning, care for detail, and a love for numbers?
Then, we would love to hear from you.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Work with large amounts of data sets and be excited about data
- Support the dispute resolution and remittance file processing for service orders and metering charges
- Rectify invoicing validations through investigation, while championing positive customer experience
- Manage invoicing and reconciliation processes within the national and jurisdictional regulatory framework
More about you:
- You will have experience using large billing systems like Velocity or SAP
- You hold a deep understanding of the utility industry or flexibility to learn quickly
- You possess knowledge of the National Electricity Market and awareness of related compliance issues or an aptitude to learn quickly
- You care for a strong sense of accountability and self-drive and the ability to function independently
- You have a real passion for nurturing positive relationships internally and externally
Evoenergy are an electricity and gas distribution business that are committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). We belive in safety for consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We believe our workforce needs to be as diverse and engaged as the communities we serve, so Evoenergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
We boast a positive team culture that encourages and inspires. We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
We are open to working flexibly with you, so talk to us and ask how this role can be made flexible for you.
How can I apply?
We encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume through our e-Recruitment portal outlining your key skills and experiences.
Tip: you will need to tailor your application to show us how you can contribute to the team and deliver success in this position.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, we urge you to contact Barry Harvey, Meter Data and Billing Lead on (02) 6293 5839.
Applications will close on 16 September 2018.
- Closing Date:
- 16 Sep 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time