Vegetation Program Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Vegetation Program Officer
$83,031 + 15% Superannuation
We are looking for a collaborative team player to join our Vegetation team at Evoenergy.
Do you care about your customers and exhibit passion through your work?
Then, we would love to hear from you!
As a key resource within the team, you will manage the programs of work associated with vegetation maintenance in Canberra.
You will support the team coordinating the vegetation management program to ensure that Evoenergy works meet regulatory requirements, contributes to network reliability targets while prioritising community safety.
Evoenergy is the electricity Distribution Network Service Provider for the ACT and we are responsible for operating and maintaining the electricity network. The Vegetation team falls under the Works Delivery branch who are responsible for the scheduling and delivery of a range of work activities which ensure the daily and ongoing efficient functioning of our city's electrical network.
At Evoenergy, we are committed to providing safe and reliable services to our city and surroundings. Investing in our people, technology and other innovations, is at the forefront of our minds to provide solutions to meet the needs of our consumers now and into the future.
What can we offer you?
We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, flexible working arrangements, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
What will I be responsible for?
In this role you will define, develop and maintain reporting and data management framework for:
- Vegetation management program
- Business process improvement opportunity by leveraging benefits from technology development
- Management of data transfer from specialist service providers to core works management applications
You will provide leadership and guidance to a portfolio of projects through oversight, coordination, direction of, and reporting on projects from inception to completion.
You will liaise with key teams across Evoenergy and external agencies to develop the resource forecasts and refinements of the delivery of the vegetation works plan.
We encourage applicants with the following:
- Qualification in Engineering, Business, Accounting, Project Management or other relevant qualification or equivalent expertise
- Qualification in spatial sciences, environmental science, information technology or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Deep understanding of, and experience in the utilisation of computers, associated finance software packages and databases; specialising in financial reporting, analysis and trending
- Proven experience in providing organisational performance reports
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and improving business processes and standards
Apply today to join us in delivering innovative, safety focused and performance driven energy solutions for our city.
How can I apply?
We encourage you to apply through our recruitment portal and submit your cover letter and resume outlining your key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role.
Applications are closing on the 3 May 2018, so don't forget! If you would like to get in touch or learn more about the role, please contact Mark Trainor on (02) 6293 5875.
Evoenergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 03 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution