Is this role for you?
Do you have the drive to sustain transmission, distribute and communicate network performances by maintaining and supporting asset management information systems?
We would love to hear from you.
Can you deliver?
€¢ Undertake complex data transformation and reporting functions utilising various data systems and tools
€¢ Conduct routine data integrity tests and assessments
€¢ Extract, analyse and report on asset data for various purposes (eg RIN, benchmarking, regulatory submissions etc)
€¢ Provide business expertise to ensure the sustainability of systems facilitating asset management functions
€¢ Provide technical advice to internal and external resources on AMIS
€¢ Support users with AMIS queries and complex master data requests
€¢ Report against AMIS quality standards
€¢ Conduct routine audits of the use and application of AMIS and report findings
€¢ Any other duty or task as reasonably and lawfully directed by TasNetworks
What does success look like?
- Experience undertaking complex data extraction, transformation and load activities using a variety of tools and technologies
- Experience with the analysis of complex data sets
- Experience or the ability to understand information systems that support the asset management process
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including communication and the capacity to work in a team environment.
- An understanding of project management and risk management
- Associate Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Diploma in Spatial Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in information management systems
- Ability to prioritise and make independent decisions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve agreed outputs and to follow through and complete work in a timely manner
- Adaptable, resilient and a high level of initiative to make sound judgements and decisions
Can you see yourself living here?
Based in Tasmania's capital, historic Hobart will be a great base for the successful incumbent to reside in order to take up this role. The region is situated on the scenic river Derwent with stunning world heritage wilderness areas just a stone's throw away. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to the world class events like Dark Mofo, Taste of Tasmania and Wooden Boat festival.
TasNetworks supplies the power from the generation source to homes and businesses through a network of transmission towers, substations and power lines.
— Our vision is to be 'Trusted by our customers to deliver today and create a better tomorrow'.
At TasNetworks we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, recognising that we are strengthened by diversity.
We understand that work is just one important aspect of our Team Members lives, so we offer benefits to enable you to have work life balance. These benefits include flexible working options, health and wellbeing programs and a generous paid parental leave policy.
To know more check out our Position Description
See Position Description here
For further information on this role please contact Bianca.deJersey@tasnetworks.com.au
Advertising closes 18/11/2018 at 11:59pm EST