Senior Stakeholder Engagement Consultant - Adelaide SA - [Archived Advertisement]
Senior Stakeholder Engagement Consultant
With more than 8500 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies. Committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate, we have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our connected global network.
Our multi award winning Stakeholder Engagement and Social Sustainability team is expanding. We are looking for passionate, experienced and talented people to join our growing teams across Australia and New Zealand.
As our Adelaide based Senior Stakeholder Engagement Consultant, you will become part of our multi-disciplinary team of 60+ professionals offering stakeholder engagement, communication and social sustainability services to our clients in a variety of infrastructure sectors and project phases.
You are a relationship specialist with a natural ability to develop and nurture relationships and identify and understand clients’ needs to develop and deliver outstanding solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising, planning, delivering and evaluating stakeholder engagement and/or social planning activities for both the government and private sectors
- Preparing high quality written material including proposals, reports and community newsletters
- Working at each stage of the GHD project cycle including winning work, completing projects and reviewing project and client outcomes
- Delivering quality projects on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of internal and external clients
- Providing strategic issues management and workshop facilitation
Skills & experience:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with members of the community and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience in a similar role in a consulting or government environment
- A passion for client service with the ability to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Sound written communication skills with the ability to prepare a range of high quality communication tools (traditional and digital) for our clients
- The ability to prioritise and work effectively across multiple projects and offices balancing competing priorities and meeting tight deadlines
- A flexible and agile approach with the ability to work as an effective member of a team or autonomously
- A tertiary qualification in communication, marketing or public relations, business, social science, arts or another relevant field
Although not essential, a Certificate in Public Participation from the International Association for Public Participation and experience using online stakeholder engagement database software and other online engagement tools will be highly regarded.
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working for men and women has been central to the way GHD does business. We create a nurturing environment where people are empowered and encouraged to bring their whole selves to work.
- Staff discounts on selected health insurance, gyms, travel and accommodation
- A generous parental leave policy for both women and men
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to personalised career development through the GHD Business School
- A variety of flexible working arrangements
- An inclusive environment that wins awards for workplace diversity
How to apply
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Leanne White, People Manager SA/NQ on 08 8111 6665.
Shortlisting of this role will commence immediately; GHD reserves the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date.
GHD does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
- National - Adelaide
- Work Type:
- Full Time