New Energy Solutions Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Territory Generation (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Executive Contract Manager Total Remuneration Package $176,406
- New Energy and Sustainability
- An Executive contract up to 3 years may be offered.
The largest producer of electricity in the Northern Territory with assets from Alice Springs to Darwin, Territory Generation is a Government Owned Corporation formed in 2014. We produce more than 2000GWh of electricity a year using gas, diesel and solar technologies to power Territory towns and cities. Our vision is to safely, reliably and efficiently generate electricity to meet the needs of our customers and to sustainably contribute to the lifestyle and development of the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager New Energy & Sustainability, you will be responsible for providing high level professional advice on the development of new energy solutions projects incorporating renewable, enabling and existing technologies aimed at meeting customer requirements and improving sustainable business outcomes.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to take charge and be part of our current expansion in new energy ventures at Territory Generation. Responsibilities include:
- Provide high level professional engineering and strategic advice/information to assist with the formulation of our company’s long term new energy vision, mission and operating principles and development of high level strategies to support them;
- Develop and implement new energy policies, procedures and system support and governance and risk management frameworks to enable rapid and response to disruption and change;
- Oversee the development of asset replacement strategies for existing grids in line with the renewable and alternative energy strategy;
- Oversee the development, implementation and ongoing management of new energy assets as they are developed and integrated into the network;
- Establish formal partnership with research and other relevant organisations;
- Preparation of high level correspondence and reports on new energy solutions for the Minister, Board and Executive Leadership Team; and
- Develop and implement public communication strategies and plans to inform the public on Territory Generations new energy initiatives and to inform Territory Generation on client preferences.
This is a role that will challenge your thinking on a daily basis and will provide you with an opportunity to work with dedicated and passionate group of people.
As an employee with Territory Generation, you will be expected to promote the organisation’s Values: Focus, Integrity, Respect, Safety and Teamwork ‘FIRST’.
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
For more information phone Rebecca Mills on 0417 853 442.
Quote vacancy number: 43170050
Closing date: 20th June 2017
Applications should address the Selection Criteria. For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.nt.gov.au/jobs or contact us on 1300 659 247
- Closing Date:
- 20 Jun 2017
- NT - Darwin
- Remuneration Package $176,406
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution