Early Career Researcher Opportunities (ongoing & non-ongoing) - [Archived Advertisement]
Department of Defence (View other jobs from this organisation)
Early Career Researcher Opportunities (ongoing & non-ongoing)
Recruiting Australia’s Brightest Science and Technology Early Career Researchers
- Multiple permanent and temporary research opportunities
- Access to professional development programs & mentoring
- Various locations across Australia
The Defence Science and Technology (DST) Group’s Early Career Researcher Opportunities is a portal for research scientists and engineers to register their interest in ongoing (permanent) and non-ongoing (temporary) employment at DST.
As one of the world’s leading defence science and technology organisations, DST has multiple positions available across a broad range of research areas and is seeking applications from candidates with qualifications and experience in the following academic discipline:
- Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering, and Naval Architecture
- Computer Sciences, IT, Software Engineering, Telecommunications
- Electronic/ Electrical Engineering
- Psychology and Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering (including Robotics)
- Chemical, Radiological, Biological and Food Sciences
- Mathematics and Physics
The DST Difference
- Experience a stimulating and dynamic culture that fosters scientific excellence through innovation, creativity and professional development programs.
- Work alongside and be mentored by some of the world's brightest scientists to deliver innovative solutions in support of Australia's Defence and national security.
- Share in the rewards – challenging projects, a supportive team environment, and flexible, lifestyle-friendly work conditions.
How to Apply
Applications are now open. To apply please visithttps://www.dst.defence.gov.au/careers/job-vacancies
For further information, please email ECR@dst.defence.gov.au
- Work Type:
- Full Time