Our client is looking to appoint an experienced electrical CAD draftsperson to assist with managing a backlog of work and a growing project portfolio including major projects in SA.
Within this role you will work effectively to complete drafting assignments of various electrical components and projects. Utilising AutoCAD and other asset related software (some training provided) you will ensure that the drawing register is up to date with management of “As Built” drawings and associated assets and corresponding data. Referencing of records and general drawing management is also required.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A Diploma in Electrical Engineering or other relevant qualification as a minimum
- An electrical design background in transmission, substation or distribution projects
- Proven proficiency with AutoCAD
- A working knowledge of Australian standards
- Experience designing within a utility would be ideal
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A consultative approach with excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a small team
As a respected organisation in the Electrical industry, our client offers exceptional remuneration, and support in a friendly and dynamic environment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7001