Our client is an iconic brand in the energy sector who manages the largest distribution network delivering electricity to more than a million homes and businesses in Victoria.
We are looking for a Network Connection Engineer, who is responsible for ensuring the safe and reliable connection of complex customer installations to the electricity network based in the South-Eastern suburbs.
We require experienced, and safety minded individuals with a solid background in Energy Distribution, who are ready to serve our customers across Melbourne’s inner and south-eastern suburbs.
- Manage technical negotiations for new customer installations to the electricity network (11-66kV)
- Ensure customer installations comply with all technical, regulatory requirements and standards
- Process the technical evaluation of complex network customer connection enquiries
- Detailed technical review/approval of customer connection proposals for compliance with technical standards and requirements
- Review of customer testing and commissioning documentation
- Develop and implement strategies to monitor and maintain customer compliance including regular auditing of customer installations
- Customer Relationship Management with key stakeholders and decision makers
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
- Solid background in Energy Distribution Networks
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
- Mature analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships working as a team player
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
Don’t delay, submit your application today and secure a great opportunity.