- Multiple Field Advisor roles on offer
- Exciting business that is committed to safety and wellbeing
- Diverse range of clients and industries
Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor
At Enerven, we want our work to make a difference. By connecting ideas, people and technology, we’re constantly learning, adapting and designing solutions that are safer, sustainable and more cost-effective.
We offer award-winning training, an outstanding culture of safety and a supportive environment that fosters and recognises achievement.
Share in a brighter future with Enerven.
- Excellent conditions
- Great workmates
- Challenging environment
- Flexible working conditions
Reporting to the Enerven Safety Business Partner, the Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor is responsible for ensuring on site compliance to legislation and Enerven processes and procedures through advice, coaching, monitoring and reporting.
Some of the key objectives include:
- providing guidance to employees and contractors in accordance with relevant legislation, Australian Standards and Enerven directives;
- conducting project safety, quality and environmental audits and observations in line with project scope;
- providing audit outcomes to the Project/Contract leadership team;
- reviewing contractor WHS&E systems and processes;
- ensuring mitigation processes for identified hazards are in place and communicated;
- assisting projects in the implementation of the safety, environment management plan;
- coordinating incident response, reporting and investigation; and
- facilitating and developing risk assessments, worksite safety inductions, toolbox meetings and prestart briefings.
Other criteria include
- some roles will be offered on an 11/3 remote roster, others will be required to work outside normal working hours and travel will be required;
- may be required to change start and finish locations in line with business needs; and
- will be required to operate under flexible working hour arrangements.
The roles will deal with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, therefore a strong ability to build relationships and excellent communication skills are essential. We are seeking candidates who work with a can-do attitude, are proactive and efficient.
Candidates will need to be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical and driving history check.
To obtain further details please contact Ralph Slape on 0488 028 397.
Applications close 5pm 23 February 2018.
How to Apply
To apply click ‘Apply for this job’.
Enerven is an Equal Opportunity employer.
For more information about Enerven visit our website www.enerven.com.au