- Looking for an opportunity away from the cold and in a tropical liveable city?
- Do you have a background in public and street lighting management?
City of Darwin is looking for an experienced expert to manage our public and street lighting. Darwin, the capital of the Northern Territory, is dynamic, different, diverse and constantly evolving as Australia's most cosmopolitan city and this is your change to be a part of shaping our future.
We offer a great range of benefits including:
- Six weeks annual leave and three weeks personal leave;
- Salary packaging options;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Wellbeing programs and social clubs;
- A fantastic working environment; and
- A tropical lifestyle within a capital city.
Relocation assistance may be offered to the successful candidate.
As part of the Technical Services team, you will be required to develop and maintain an asset management plan for public and street lighting, assist in the preparation of a Public and Street Lighting Strategy and provide professional and technical advice to internal and external design engineers.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this role?
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or related field;
- Minimum five years' experience in public and street lighting management;
- Experience in contract management and ability to develop and delivery complex projects; and
- Experience in asset management practices, including program and plan development.
For more information contact Nadine Nilon, Manager Technical Services on 8930 0417.
To submit an application go to www.darwin.nt.gov.au and click on the Careers quicklink.
Applications close 5pm Monday 4th September 2017
As part of Council's recruitment process, successful applicants will undergo pre-employment assessments, which may include a medical.
Position descriptions are available on our website www.darwin.nt.gov.au and click on the Careers quicklink.
The City of Darwin offers six weeks annual leave, district allowance, salary sacrifice options, and the opportunity for continuous professional development and learning.
Chief Executive Officer