Senior Energy Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Central Coast Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Primary Work Location: Gosford Administration Building
Exciting opportunity to make an impact on a large organisation
- Challenging and interesting work
- Energy Sustainability in a large organisation
- Permanent full time position + RDO + leaseback vehicle
Central Coast Council is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a healthy and safe work environment. We are committed to diversity in our community and our workforce and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people, people with a disability and people from diverse backgrounds to apply to be part of our inclusive team.
Ideally located on the northern fringe of Sydney and just an hour's drive from Newcastle, the Central Coast offers one of the best places in Australia to live and work http://www.thisisthecentralcoast.com.au/about.
Today the Central Coast is one of the fastest growing regions in NSW, with the third largest Local Government Area (LGA) in NSW and the 6th Largest LGA in Australia.
You will be responsible for strategic energy and greenhouse gas management to continually improve Council’s energy productivity, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve the energy cost performance of Council’s assets, infrastructure and business. You will work across the whole organisation, looking for innovative ways to collect, analyse and use energy and productivity data, and develop systems that allow for productivity improvements within the team and Council abroad.
Key activities of this role include:
- Strategic energy and greenhouse gas analysis to support the development, implementation and continual improvement of energy and greenhouse gas policy and strategy;
- Provide energy procurement analysis, including market analysis, options analysis, contract management and evaluation, and feasibility investigation of different energy procurement methods;
- Prepare energy budgets and forecasts in consultation with the Energy Manager.
Please refer to the Position Description for detailed information on the position and required skills and experience.
This role provides a salary range of between $87K to $104.6K per annum + superannuation.
A vehicle is provided for official duties and private use leaseback is available in accordance with Council’s Vehicle Policy.
Enquiries: Ewan Wilcox, Energy Manager, Energy Management on ph: 02 4325 8285 or 0447 248 709.
If you are deaf, hearing or speech impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service TTY call 133 677 or Speak & Listen 1300 555 727.
Closing Date: Applications close at Midnight on Tuesday, 2 July 2019.
- Closing Date:
- 02 Jul 2019
- NSW - Gosford
- This role provides a salary range of between $87K to $104.6K per annum + superannuation.
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution