Digital Developer - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Multiple positions to support the digital architecture
- Great opportunity to join a fast-paced growing energy company
- Permanent Full-time roles based in Melbourne CBD
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000 MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000 MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020.
Reporting to the Digital Tech Lead, we are looking for two Backend Developers to develop solutions within our Agile delivery team. This would involve collaborating with different internal stakeholders like Products owners, BA, solution leads and user experience designers to contribute in the digital architecture.
To be successful you would have experience using the following technologies:
- NET Core experience a must.
- Will work primarily focused on API development with the back end team.
- Opportunities also exist for exposure to front end in React with TypeScript
- CMS experience a must, with Sitecore experience highly advantageous (ideally required, but we may not find anyone at this level with that).
- Will work primarily focused on back end Sitecore development with the web site team, but will also be involved in general back end work (in .NET Core).
- Dev Ops experience also a plus
You will have previous experience working in an agile environment and will have an understanding of CI/CD. You will be a self-starter and be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic team environment. In addition, you will be a quick leaner with exceptional stakeholder management skills. Prior experience in Energy/ utilities industry would be an advantage.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Closing Date: 12th December 2019
- Closing Date:
- 12 Dec 2019
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Information and Communications Technology