New Connections Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
New Connections Specialist
- Melbourne Southbank Location
- Bring your previous new connections experience within gas and electricity and be part of a dynamic team
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We are looking for New Connections Specialist to join our dedicated Customer Operations team based in Melbourne. Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead - New Connections, you will be responsible for ensuring builders sales growth is maintained and provide smooth and frictionless customer experience.
This is a very exciting greenfield role as we develop our new connections capability internally and grow this stream of work to be the best in the market for all new connection’s requests, from builders through to mum’s and dad’s builders
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide market leading service & support to builders, electricians & plumbers
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal Stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer resolutions
- Manage builder enquiries and complex issues effectively through multiple channels (phone, email, portal)
- Develop and drive industry knowledge of New Connections within the broader Alinta business to become a subject matter expert
- Manage consolidated billing
- Assist with any ombudsmen queries and work closely with Customer Advocacy on timely resolution of complaints
- Assist in root cause analysis of any process breakdowns to ensure repeat issues do not occur
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer journey through working hand in hand with stakeholders
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 3 years New Connections industry experience
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively influence and negotiate
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent stakeholder management across multiple layers and facets of the business
- Customer centric thinking – understanding that people and customers are at the heart of what we do
- Culture of continuous improvement with an eye for detail – identify where something has gone wrong and how to remediate it
- Confident and outgoing – ability to work with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organisation and external parties
- Detailed understanding of MSATs and market transactions
- Detailed understanding of gas and electricity
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer focused individual who is looking to be part of a newly created team. You will be a key member of the New Connections team and will have the opportunity to work for a growing organisation that promotes career development and on the job learning.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Dec 2019
- VIC - Southbank
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Sales & Marketing