Marketing Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
A bit about us:
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to over 800,000 homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
A bit about the role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Coordinator to join our East Coast marketing team to support the team in delivering an integrated East Coast Sales and Marketing strategy. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Develop, implement and evaluate integrated tactical marketing campaigns as per the sales and marketing plan including any additional requests that may arise.
- Assist with copy and design updates for the Alinta Energy East Coast Sales and Marketing web pages.
- Assist with creating social media marketing content / paid ad campaigns.
- Manage and brief in sales channel collateral updates / new communication pieces to the Creative Manager.
- Support East Coast Marketing Campaign Managers in delivering integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Assist with managing any ad hoc marketing communication projects that are briefed in from the business.
- Ad hoc support of events where required, from internal employee events, planning days to sponsorship events.
- Manage stock levels in market e.g. Alinta Energy East Coast newsletter, flyers in market.
- Managing sales and marketing calendar of upcoming projects / events.
- Keep track of the East Coast marketing approval process.
- Work with the internal partnerships team to leverage and amplify Cricket Australia partnership.
- Provide proactive and concise briefings to all appropriate stakeholders well in advance of marketing campaign launches where necessary.
- Invoice management and tracking for the East Coast Marketing team.
- Ensuring sales and marketing / brand pages are kept up to date on the internal Alinta Energy intranet site.
What we’re looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business etc or appropriate business experience
- 3-4 + years’ experience in a similar role - client, agency, brand side.
- Excellent at developing collaborative working relationships and comfortable working in an agile, multi-paced environment.
- Confidence in the delivery of quality output in tight time-frames.
- Excellent writing ability and a good eye for detail.
- A high-level of people skills will be essential to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills - this role will require strong organisational skills.
- Lateral thinker with unique but relevant ideas around how-to problem solve.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of key success factors in developing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take ownership.
- Be comfortable working with digital platforms and able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a really exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. This role will offer you a foot in the door to a meritocratic culture that could lead down various career paths building an extremely bright future for yourself!
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Closing Date: Monday 16th July 2018
- Closing Date:
- 16 Jul 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time