Team Leader - Door to Door - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Team Leader – Door to Door
About this Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and successful door to door sales agent who is now ready to take the next step and develop into a Team Leader.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for the NEW Brisbane Internal Alinta Field Sales team. You will be leading the team from the front by not only selling but also by driving a positive, high performance, results driven culture.
As a Team Leader you will be recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring new recruits by not only showing them how to compliantly and confidently do sales in training but show then first hand in the field. In a sense we want this to be your team, within the Alinta Energy business and instill the correct and compliant practices required to be a top notch door to door sales team and attract quality customers with the best on-boarding process possible.
What’s on offer:
- Base wage + Commission + Overrides on your Sales Team
- Uncapped commissions and overrides
- Overheads are covered – office, vehicle, recruitment
- Budget for staff events once targets are achieved
- Work as a direct employee
What we're looking for:
- Available 5 days a week – 38 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Leadership and door to door sales team experience
- Experience in working to KPI’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, underpinned with compliant sales strategies
- A strong work ethic and serious commitment to delivering positive customer experiences
- A drive to develop a sales career with an established quality Energy retailer
- Positive and professional
- Organised and effective time management skills
- Friendly and helpful
- Juggles priorities and meets deadlines
- Compliance and safety is the number one priority
- Reliable and hardworking
- Highest standards of integrity
- High performing team player
About our Organisation
Alinta Energy is a diverse, yet established energy company with a long history in operations, investments, and assets across Australia and New Zealand. We serve more than 800,000 residential and commercial & industrial energy customers, operate nine power stations with more than 2,500MW of installed capacity, manage fuel sources and transportation, and ensure competitive prices through our wholesale market operations.
As a national energy supplier, our challenge and commitment is to make energy more affordable for all Australians by keeping it fair.
Alinta Energy began retailing gas in WA and we’re now a diverse company operating 9 power stations, managing fuel sources & transportation and ensuring competitive prices through our wholesale market operations. We retail electricity and gas in Victoria and SA and are now expanding up the east coast to realise our customer commitment across Australia.
We employ around 500 people at 14 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Alinta Energy currently has an exciting opportunity based in the Brisbane area, for a field sales door to door super star, to join and lead our newly created Internal Alinta Energy Field Sales Door to Door team.
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, progressive organisation committed to its staff, and our customers.
People matter at Alinta Energy… let’s spread the positive energy together!
To submit your application for this role, please click on the APPLY button.
- Closing Date:
- 28 Feb 2018
- QLD - Brisbane
- $70,000 - $110,000 OTE
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Sales & Marketing