- Play a lead role in supporting Council’s commitment to Carbon neutrality by 2028
- Embed energy efficiency in Council’s capital works programme
- Full time plus monthly RDO
As the Senior Project Manager – sustainable Buildings you will Lead the scoping of capital works projects to ensure delivery of environmental sustainable outcomes for major community buildings and asset upgrades to achieve Council’s Net Zero Emissions Target by 2028.
The role requires excellence in the following areas:
- Community consultation and stakeholder management skills
- Project management experience in scoping and managing the delivery of capital works projects
- Experience in change management and innovation, particularly in the ESD field, and influencing teams to adopt and deliver ESD outcomes as part of sustainable energy and efficient building projects
- Scoping of capital works projects to ensure delivery of environmental sustainable outcomes for major community buildings and asset upgrades to achieve Council’s Net Zero Emissions Target by 2028.
- Salary range $1111,727.85 to $124,871.11 plus 10% super
- Temporary full-time position 38 hours per week plus RDO
- Contract period August 2021 to August 2024
- Ongoing learning and individual development opportunities, including health and wellbeing initiatives
- Supportive team environment
Our Staff choose to align their career with Banyule by living the values of Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Initiative and Inclusion, strong learning and development culture and the positive way we work in partnership with the community.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Lucy Rasdell, Manager Delivery and Assets, Tel: 94579879 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Monday 26 July 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.