Project Services Manager - Green Star (Customer Service Manager) - [Archived Advertisement]
Green Building Council of Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Drive the customer service focus for our Green Star Certification process
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic Sydney Barangaroo Location
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Green Star Solutions, you will lead a passionate and committed team of five technical coordinators and our team administrative assistant. You will provide strong and effective leadership to the team ensuring they are motivated and guided to contribute to the realisation of the GBCA’s mission and team objectives.
The challenge in this role will be to ensure the Green Star rating process remains robust whilst ensuring our stakeholders have a positive and successful experience during the certification process.
This is a full-time role, with the option of flexible working arrangements based in our activity based working office in Sydney. Our office is located in an exciting business community in Sydney's newest 6 Star Green Star Communities rated precinct, Barangaroo.
- Manage delivery of Green Star project certification from registration to certification;
- Ensure that the rigour of Green Star certification is upheld while providing exemplary service to projects;
- Ensuring all aspect of project certification confirm to ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
- Monitor and review progress of Green Star projects through certification;
- Manage delivery of Carbon Neutral Building Certification;
- Assist the Certification Lead to continuously improve the certification process;
- Partner with the Technical Lead to develop technical skills for team members;
- Investigate and resolve stakeholder issues which may arise through the certification process;
- Manage contractual and financial responsibilities including budget, invoices and Assessment Panel Management.
Required skills and experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a discipline related to the sustainable built environment, business management or related field.
- 5 years plus management experience and accountability for the performance of a business unit, operations or customer service team.
- Experience working in a technical industry.
- Ability to connect and build rapport with multiple stakeholders.
- Exemplary customer service, negotiating and influencing skills.
Join a motivated and committed team who are passionate about creating sustainable places for everyone. By being part of the GBCA team you can expect a fulfilling and rewarding career through making a difference in transforming the sustainable built environment. The GBCA offers a progressive environment and culture that will support you to learn and develop in your chosen career.
- Mentoring program
- Educational assistance program
- Employee of the Quarter (GBCA Star Award)
- Flexible working arrangements to support a work/life balance
- Complementary fruit and snacks
About the Green Building Council of Australia
The GBCA was established in 2002 and is the nation’s authority on sustainable buildings and communities. We are an industry association committed to developing buildings, cities and communities that are productive, liveable, healthy, resilient and sustainable. As part of our core business:
- We certify the sustainability of buildings and communities through Australia’s only national, voluntary, holistic rating system – Green Star.
- We educate industry and government practitioners and decision-makers and promote green building programs, technologies, design practices and operations.
- We advocate for the sustainable transformation of the built environment.
We employ over 40 staff and our national office is based in the 6 Star Green Star rated Barangaroo precinct in Sydney; but our collaborative and flexible team works across Australia.
How to apply
Closing date for applications: COB 29 March 2018
Please apply through Seek including a covering letter and resume addressed to Catherine Andon, HR & Operations Manager
- Closing Date:
- 29 Mar 2018
- NSW - Barangaroo
- Work Type:
- Full Time