EPCM Contracts Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Horizon Power (View other jobs from this organisation)
EPCM Contracts Manager
- Lead a technically diverse team
- Key role in our high performing organisation
Horizon Power is Western Australia's regional and remote power provider. We are passionate about what we do and strive to ensure our customers receive safe and reliable power to their homes, businesses, and communities.
We're a State Government-owned, commercially-focused corporation in regional WA. We do everything we can to provide quality, safe and reliable power to residents and major industries. We're doing our best to safeguard what's special about regional WA.
About the role
We are on the lookout for an experienced EPCM Contracts Manager with people leadership skills to join our Engineering and Project Services team. This role will suit someone with strong contract management and negotiation experience and who can continue to lead our EPCM Category relationships with suppliers to create and maintain strong relationships, as well as lead the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the multisource model for the EPCM Category.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the design of the process by which EPCM and Project Services are delivered
- Lead delivery of EPCM scopes of work in alignment with Category requirements
- Provide strategic and commercial advice regarding EPCM contracting and manage resolution of issues pertaining to the multisource arrangement to stakeholders at all levels
- Lead the management of the commercial relationships and reporting on contractual, general and performance matters of the panel suppliers forming the multisource arrangement
- Plan, design and manage quality assurance audits on the panel suppliers and action as appropriate
- Lead monthly regional meetings pertaining to panel supplier performance and drive continuous improvement initiatives as required;
- Provide customer focused, project and commercial support services to the business by providing specialist advice, recommendations and solutions to a commercial standard
- Develop a culture of proactive customer focus and a mindset of strategic innovation, commerciality, continuous improvement and collaboration;
- Lead the management of technical document control, drawings and approval workflows
- Lead a diverse, high performing team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in Business, Law, Engineering or a related discipline
- Significant experience working in a commercial capacity and leading small teams within an engineering and project services environment
- Experience in the areas of program and project management, governance and compliance, relationship management and the delivery of timely, quality services to customers
- Experience in contract management, risk, legal and team leadership
- Possess an understanding of technical document and drawings management principles
- Demonstrated experience in implementing change, improvement initiatives, programs within and across multiple regions
- Working with a variety of stakeholders at a senior level to achieve desired outcomes
- Flexibility to travel to the regions as required
We value an inclusive and diverse workplace and strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people and people with diverse background to apply.
If you're excited about the opportunity to be part of a high performing organisation undertaking incredible and diverse challenges whilst furthering your career, this could be the role for you, click on the Apply button below.
Applications close on 28/10/2021
- Closing Date:
- 28 Oct 2021
- WA - Perth
- Work Type:
- Full Time