Western Power (View other jobs from this organisation)
Western Power delivers on the changing energy needs of Western Australians, powered by community trust and the passion of our people. We respect and take care of each other, our community and the environment. We are focused on serving our customers and are committed to providing a safe working environment for our people. It is an exciting time in the electricity industry, a time of great change, innovation and opportunity which we embrace and welcome. That’s why we need talented people with passion and ambition to join us.
At Western Power we are committed to safely and efficiently connecting the community with the energy needed to power their lives.
This is a twelve (12) month maximum term position located at our Perth head Office.
About the Role:
This role is accountable to take full responsibility for the development and operational use of ‘The Hive’ - Western Power’s Area to connect groups across Area, Functional or Business Unit boundaries for facilitated sessions aimed at promoting innovative problem-solving , or the development and activation of new ideas to deliver on Western Power’s strategy and deliver value to the business and its stakeholders. The Facilitator is required to drive innovative thinking and collaboration between individuals and teams in order to accelerate initiatives from concept through to completion.
This position will be responsible for creating, designing and facilitating sessions, working with the business to bring together the right people in a collaborative and supportive environment to solve complex problems while challenging and inspiring better business outcomes.
The successful applicant will be experienced and competent in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any technical or business discipline.
- Prior experience in running or designing facilitated sessions such as workshops or training.
- Solid analytical skills, ability to link and synthesise complex information and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with previous facilitation experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to capture and visually display key messages and themes for use within workshops
- Ability to understand complex problems or issues and able to design sessions to facilitate a required outcome
What’s on Offer?
At Western Power, our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements and
- An award-winning employee recognition programme.
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume and covering letter together with your qualifications and proof of working rights in Australia.
Applications Close: 15 November 2019
- Closing Date:
- 15 Nov 2019
- WA - Perth
- Work Type: