About the Company
Powerlink Queensland is a Government Owned Corporation that owns, develops, operates and maintains the electricity transmission network in Queensland. Our people strategy is focused on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion. Powerlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do you recognise yourself in this opportunity?
We currently have a temporary, full time Team Leader Training Coordination and Systems position available within our small but dedicated Training team. In this role you will provide operational leadership in driving a culture of excellence in the service delivery component of the organisational training function. Key priorities include leading the implementation and evolution of the systems and process for training coordination, the Learning Management System, and training needs analysis for divisions to effectively meet compliance, efficiency and service priorities.
As evidence of your success you will have:
- The demonstrated ability to lead, manage and develop people, systems and processes to deliver high quality training services to the organisation.
- Previous experience in an organisational training function within a complex medium to large organisation.
- In-depth experience in the utilisation, administration and management of systems for the coordination and administration of organisational training.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in data input, information management, and planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrated customer service focus, with a proactive approach to communication and stakeholder liaison
- Formal qualifications in a related area such as a Bachelor of Organisational Development, Business or Psychology, or equivalent experience
- Ideally supported by a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
If you believe that you have the demonstrated leadership ability in the planning and delivery of corporate training requirements and systems within medium to large technical organisations, we encourage you to submit your application now.
- Training and development for future career growth
- Excellent facilities, incl. free and secure on-site parking, on-site cafeteria and gym
- Attractive remuneration package and flexible work arrangements
Powerlink Queensland is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We also support flexible working arrangements, and encourage you to discuss this during the application process.
If you would like to join us please click on the "Apply" button below to apply. Applications close at midnight Friday 28 February 2020. Please monitor your e-mail regarding communication on progress of your application.
For further information please contact Powerlink Queensland's recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.