Great opportunity to increase and extend your knowledge as you support in the smooth delivery of a number of programs and projects within the Business IT group.
About the role
- Temporary, Full Time opportunity until 30th June 2022
- Join a supportive and highly collaborative team
- Diverse, all-rounder role where you can truly add value
The Project Coordinator plays an all-round role across the Business IT Group. Joining a supportive team, you will play a major role in supporting the successful delivery of major IT projects, programs and operations, take a lead role in small projects for IT products and services, coordination of on-boarding of new resources, providing commercial, resource and financial management practices and project delivery framework support.
You will also be responsible for the following:
Is this you?
- Managing the close stage of larger projects when the Project Manager rolls off the project.
- Providing advice and support to project managers on the financial management of projects.
- Developing and delivering team training packages relating to delivery framework, work practices and compliance.
- Supporting procurements and accounts payable activities.
- Collecting, collating and distributing portfolio, program and project management reporting data, as well as prepare ad-hoc reports and perform data gathering exercises.
You have experience using SAP within the Projects, Finance and/or Purchasing modules, and a desire to learn and expand on these skills.
With a proactive and “can do” attitude, you have a track record of providing excellent service and support to internal stakeholders.
You also have:
- A demonstrated ability to undertake project management responsibilities for small IT delivered projects.
- Experience providing advice on procurement and accounts payable processes.
- Understanding of projected related financial transactions, and ability to provide advice on financial management practices.
- Experience providing training on project standards, processes and governance.
- Advanced Diploma in Finance, Business Administration or lesser qualification if coupled with significant experience.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit an application by clicking ‘Apply’ and attaching your updated resume and cover letter.
Applications close Sunday, 28th February 2021 at 11:59pm.
Please contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com if you have any questions about the opportunity.
Powerlink and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years – powering the State’s economy and enriching lifestyles. Our people strategy is focused on balanced leadership, values diverse backgrounds and fosters a culture of inclusion.
At Powerlink, we are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.