Our people are empowered to deliver our vision – fostering human achievement and enhancing communities, in partnership with our clients. Our projects are diverse and recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards nationally and internationally.
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to make your next career step? Do you have a desire to work for a world leading advisory, design, delivery and asset management services, on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide.
Due to the growing portfolio of work, we require the expertise of an Electrical Engineer to join our team in Darwin.
We are currently looking for individuals who:
- A relevant Electrical tertiary qualification with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the consulting environment within the Energy market.
- A strong background in Electrical design for power distribution and generation
- Good knowledge of high voltage electrical protection and power system analysis would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of electrical and controls associated with power generation including reciprocating engines and gas turbines
- Be client focussed with proven ability to manage and develop client relationships
- Develop and manage winning tenderers working with other Aurecon offices within Australia
- Have the ability to multi-task across varying projects
- Working towards CPENG/ RPEQ Registration
- Knowledge and experience of relevant Australian engineering codes, standards and practices
- A strong client focus and a willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical report writing
Working in a dynamic team and with leading edge technology, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of calculations required for the design of engineering projects
- Producing detailed designs and documentation for the implementation of small to large sized multi-disciplinary engineering projects
- Assisting in the analysis of technical information
- Preparation of specifications, proposals and other tender documentation
- Undertaking site inspections and associated reporting, liaison with clients, sub-consultants and contractors
- Integrating as part of a multidiscipline team engaging with internal & external stakeholders
- Delivering projects to agreed programs and budgets
- Preparing proposals and EOIs
- Financial management of small to medium projects
Naturally, you will have a keen eye for detail, be a strong team player, self-motivated and have a proactive work ethic.
It is a requirement that the successful candidate is able to gain Australian Citizenship, in order to obtain appropriate security clearances. Existing Defence Base line security clearance will be an advantage.
Your great attitude and ability to build strong relationships will be rewarded by a vibrant and collaborative work environment. Aurecon will offer the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and world class peer group, who aim to be thought leaders.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a forward thinking organisation, and you feel you have the relevant skills required, please apply now with your detailed resume as well as current and expected salaries. Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer and provides flexible working arrangements through an innovative “Yesflex” program. Please apply now using the below link.