Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
Aurecon’s Energy team considers itself a key player in the energy sector – part of the transformation, part of the future. The team is primarily responsible for the provision of energy design, delivery and consulting services required to support a wide range of projects Australia-wide across the energy supply chain.
We are looking to grow the team and seeking expressions of interest from Senior Energy Specialist.
This role is ideally suited to an individual who is able to:
- Deeply understand our client’s most pressing challenges and exciting opportunities relating to the energy sector
- Ask the right questions to frame a strategic approach to problem solving and value creation
- Form and lead multi-disciplinary project teams consisting of the right individuals with the right mix of skills and attributes to deliver discrete pieces of work
- Contribute to thought pieces and marketing as it relates to how Aurecon assist clients in bringing ideas to life
- Be responsible for delivery of projects within proposed deadlines and budgets.
You will have a demonstrable desire to progress your career in a technically driven multidisciplinary setting, and hold:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering or similar discipline
- Experience in power projects or network strategy, development and delivery
- Upwards of 8 years’ relevant experience
- Proven exceptional communication, team working and report writing skills
What We Provide
We believe a career is not just a job; it's a collection of experiences you gain through professional networks, working with current technologies and expanding your knowledge base. All this while working on a broad range of projects and the option of local, interstate and international exposure within a globally collaborative business.
Working within the global Aurecon team provides extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. Competitive remuneration package on offer.
For an example of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
How to Apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is important: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional thinking.
Kindly refer to http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/careers/themes/why-join-aurecon/aurecon-attributes.aspx for more detail.
*** Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer
*** Applications are sought from direct candidates only