Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
Are you a Transmission and Distribution Design Engineer with experience in overhead, underground or substation design?
Do you want to work as part of a large design team?
Aurecon considers itself a key player in the future delivery of Transmission and Distribution assets, including the Transport for NSW Power Supply Upgrade programme and other similar interstate programmes. Likely projects include greenfield and brownfield substations, with related aerial and underground line design.
The transmission and distribution design team is primarily responsible for the provision of design and design management services required to support the planning, scoping, estimating and delivery of a wide range of project types in NSW and interstate.
As an experienced Transmission and Distribution Design Engineer within the team your key responsibilities will entail:
- Conduct detail design and prepare technical reports for the client, including cable route and/or aerial design, distribution substation design, rail traction substations, feeder reticulation and overhead traction power supply feeder projects.
- Perform as part of a larger multi-discipline design team and contribute to multi-discipline design reviews
- Responsible for delivery of relevant areas of project within proposed deadlines and budgets.
- Undertake site inspections and associated reporting, in accordance with relevant OH&S practises.
- Provide support to Design Managers when liaising with clients and contractors in relation to project objectives and targets on technical issues and problem resolution.
- It is considered desirable to have experience in aerial line design or earthing design.
- Proven communication, technical report writing and presentation skills and keen to progress your career in a technically driven multidisciplinary setting.
- To be successful in this position, you must have relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar discipline coupled with upwards of 5 years' experience
This position will be a fulltime role.
What We Provide
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
How to Apply
If you are keen to progress your career within a diverse and vibrant global team, please click on the apply button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.
***Applications are sought from direct candidates only
***No agencies please